ALL BOOKINGS ARE SUBJECT TO AUDITING OF ACCOUNTS PRIOR TO FINAL PAYMENT
We reserve the right to charge the correct amount upon final payment of your file due to any extra charges
In all cases, King William Travel reserves the right to apply the following schedules of fees (per person) in addition
to any fees imposed by the various operators and service providers.
MENU OF SERVICE FEES
Minimum fees including GST applicable per person (All fees are non-refundable)
PLEASE NOTE : Professional service fees can vary with the level of service required by the client
• A Service Fee applies for Domestic FIT Bookings
• A Service Fee applies for International FIT Bookings
• A Service Fee applies for Domestic Group Bookings
• A Service Fee applies for all Cruise Bookings
• A Service Fee applies for all International Group Bookings
• A Per Sector Airline Sector Fee applies for all Domestic Air Travel
• A Per Sector Airline Fee applies for all Trans Tasman and International internet based Air Travel.
• A Late Booking fee will apply for all late bookings (within 7 days of travel or once group has been closed off)
• An administration fee applies for all insurance claim letters if the original policy was not purchased through King William Travel.
• Online Cruise Personaliser Processing Fee
CREDIT CARD MERCHANT FEES
• Visa Card, MasterCard & Bank Card 2%
• Diners Card & American Express 3.5%
FREQUENT FLYER REDEMPTION BOOKING FEE $65.00 per person
ITINERARY PLANNING FEES
• A service fee applies for domestic itinerary planning **
• A service fee applies for international itinerary planning **
** These fees are deducted from the package price at the time of paying a deposit.
VISA SERVICE FEE
ALL COURIER FEES & VISA FEES ARE PAYABLE BY THE CLIENT, ON TOP OF VISA SERVICE FEE
AMENDMENTS TO EXISTING BOOKINGS INCLUDING GROUPS
• Domestic Packages – Coach & Air
• Reissue of a E-Ticket or paper Ticket
• Reissue of a International E-Ticket or paper ticket
• International – Subject to Destination
• International – Deviation Fee
CANCELLATIONS – A MINIMUM OF
• Domestic Flights Non Refundable
• Domestic Packages – Land/Accommodation content Non Refundable
• Domestic Coach – Express Service
• Cruise/Mainline Sailing Deposit non-refundable
90-61 days 50% of Cost
60-0 days 100% of Cost
*Special cruise promotions are fully non refundable*
International – Air only (in addition to any airline cancellation charges)
• International – Air and Land content (depending on promotion booked
• Group Tours See individual Brochure
ADMINISTRATIVE FEE FOR ALL CANCELLATIONS $200.00 per person.
ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE AND WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU TAKE
OUT TRAVEL INSURANCE TO COVER YOU FROM CANCELLATION FEES.