9 Day – Norfolk Island
- Home pick up service.
- Escorted from Adelaide by an experienced King William Travel Tour Manager.*
- Economy Class flights Adelaide to Norfolk Island via Sydney and return.
- 1 night’s accommodation in Sydney prior with transfers, dinner and full breakfast.
- 7 nights’ accommodation on Norfolk Island in Garden rooms at the delightful Paradise Hotel & Resort.
- Comprehensive touring programme with Baunti Escapes including Norfolk ‘Discover Our World Tour,’ Dinner at an Island home, Norfolk Sunday Markets, Fletcher Mutiny Cyclorama, Mootineer’s Cheese Tour, Norfolk Today Tour, the Colleen McCullough Home Tour, Kingston Convict Tour, visit to the fascinating Norfolk Museums, including the Pier Store, HMS ‘Sirius’ Museum and No. 10 Quality Row, ‘Trial of the 15,’ Glass Bottom Boat excursion into Emily Bay, Liqueur tastings and finally, Anson Bay and Captain Cook Memorial.
- Tour includes 8 breakfasts, 8 dinners, 3 lunches, 1 morning tea & in-flight refreshments. Special meals include the Island Fish Feast (Fish Awas Way – Fish Our Way) with Tahitian dancers, enjoy warm island hospitality with local Norfolk families at the Progressive dinner.
- Invitation to pre-departure get together to meet your Tour Manager and travelling companions.
- Hughes home pick up service. (Zoned area).
- Economy Class Virgin Australia flights Adelaide/Sydney and return and Air New Zealand Sydney/Norfolk Island and return. Your Air New Zealand flights include “The Works’ package which includes 20kg checked in baggage, 1 piece hand baggage not exceeding 7kgs, in-flight entertainment, full meal and beverages.
- 1 night’s accommodation at the Ibis Sydney Airport including dinner, breakfast and Airport shuttle transfers.
- 7 nights’ accommodation with private facilities at the Paradise Hotel and Resort, Norfolk Island.
- Porterage to/from rooms at the Paradise Hotel & Resort.
- 8 full breakfasts, 8 dinners, 3 lunches, ( Baunti Day Special tour 1 lunch is the Baunti picnic), 1 morning tea and in-flight refreshments.
- Tours and entries with Baunti Escapes as specified in the itinerary.
- Complimentary Paradise Hotel & Resort tea and coffee station.
- Complimentary hotel morning shuttle service to/from Burnt Pine Shopping Precinct.
- Includes air taxes of $160.00 per person**
* FARES INCLUDE AIRPORT TAXES AND GOVT. FEES OF $117.00 P.P. (Subject to change).
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on service required.
* A surcharge for payments made by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Conditions Apply
AIR TAXES & GOVT FEES AND ALL PRICES/ITINERARIES ARE CORRECT AT TIME OF PRINT AND ARE ALL *SUBJECT TO ALTERATION*
(bookings are essential)
10.00am to 11.30am
1.30am to 3.00pm
King William Travel Theatrette
29 King William Street Adelaide
- Carolyn Edwards representing “King William Travel” will present
- 2 Films on beautiful “Norfolk Island” Followed by a travel talk
- Complimentary Refreshments will be served
- Telephone 8212 2132 for enquiries.
2019 Departure Dates
Thursday 28 March
Thursday 29 August
Thursday 19 September
Thursday 03 October
Thursday 24 October
Thursday 07 November
Norfolk Country Music Week Sunday 19 May
Baunti Day Special: Thursday 06 June
Christmas in July: Thursday 18 July
Double/Twin: $3698.00 per person
Single supplement: $659.00 per person
Norfolk Country Music Week
Double/Twin: $tba.00 per person
Single supplement: $tba.00 per person
BAUNTI DAY SPECIAL:
Double/Twin: $3889.00 per person
Single supplement: $589.00 per person
Christmas in July:
Double/Twin: $ 3458.00 per person
Single supplement: $ 529.00 per person
AIR TAXES & GOVT FEES *SUBJECT TO ALTERATION*Online Enquiry