8 Day Top End Discovery Tour Darwin
- Travel Adelaide to Darwin in Gold Service aboard The Legendary Ghan – one of the world’s great rail journeys – including – complimentary soft drinks, alcoholic beverages (including base spirits), tea/coffee in the Outback Explorer Lounge and Queen Adelaide Restaurant, dining at leisure in the Queen Adelaide Restaurant and complimentary Off Train Excursions in Alice Springs and Katherine.
- Fly Qantas Economy Class Darwin to Adelaide.
- Quality coach travel.
- Enjoy the wonderful contrast of the rich ochre hues of Central Australia and the lush green tropical landscape of the Top End.
- 4 nights Darwin, 1 night Kakadu.
- 2 day tour to Kakadu and a chance to spot crocodiles on the magnificent early morning Yellow Waters ‘Sunrise’ Cruise.
- Bombing of Darwin tour including the fascinating Darwin Military Museum and see the Cyclone Tracy exhibit at the Darwin Museum.
- Beautiful Darwin Harbour cruise and buffet dinner.
- From our private reserved VIP seating area, enjoy a drink and nibbles as you watch the sunset at the famous Mindil Beach Markets. Also included is a ‘Mindil Money’ voucher to spend at the markets.
- Full day tour to the Territory Wildlife Park and Litchfield National Park.
- Pre-departure afternoon tea to meet your travelling companions.
- Hughes transfers to/from your home.
- Escorted throughout by King William Travel professional Tour Escort.
- Gold Service twin share or single sleepers on The Legendary Ghan, Adelaide to Darwin, including all dinners, breakfasts and lunches, soft drinks, alcoholic beverages (including base spirits) and tea/coffee in the Outback Explorer Lounge and Queen Adelaide Restaurant, Off Train Excursions in Alice Springs and Katherine.
- Fly Economy Class with Qantas Darwin to Adelaide.
- Luxury airconditioned touring coach with full size reclining seats.
- All motel/hotel accommodation with private facilities. (Note: At the Doubletree by Hilton Darwin the shower is over the bath).
- In Darwin and Kakadu – cooked breakfast each morning and 4 dinners, picnic lunch Day 7.
- Entry fees to Bombing of Darwin tour and Darwin Military Museum, Darwin Harbour Cruise, Territory Wildlife Park, Mindil Beach Markets including VIP seating, refreshments and ‘Mindil Money’ voucher, Window on the Wetlands Visitor Centre, Yellow Waters ‘Sunrise’ cruise, park entry fees as per itinerary.
- Touring as specified in the itinerary.
- GSR fuel surcharge.
- Goods and Services tax.
* Conditions apply
* A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Single supplements apply
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.
AIR TAXES & GOVT FEES AND ALL PRICES/ITINERARIES ARE CORRECT AT TIME OF PRINT AND ARE ALL *SUBJECT TO ALTERATION*
2019 DEPARTURE DATES:
Sunday 28th April, 2019
Sunday 1st September, 2019
Adult: $ 4865.00 per person
Single Supplement: $ 589.00 per person
Fly Adelaide to Darwin and return Accommodation, meals, sightseeing Fully escorted from AdelaideOnline Enquiry