6 Day Sapphire Coast Tour EDEN WHALE FESTIVAL
• Hughes Home Pick up Service. (zoned area).
• Fly Adelaide to Sydney and anberra to Adelaide with Virgin Australia.
• 1 night in Nowra, 3 nights in Eden, 1 night at Tuggeranong (Canberra).
• At Bowral explore the Bradman Museum and International Cricket Hall of Fame and enjoy a light lunch in Stumps Café, view magnificent Fitzroy Falls.
• Drive through Kangaroo Valley, noted as Australia’s most beautiful valley.
• Visit the historic village of Cobargo with its many quaint buildings and crafts.
• Tour the magnificent Sapphire Coast, one of Australia’s most spectacular and unspoilt areas.
• Enjoy the annual Eden Whale Festival, watch the famous Eden Whale Festival Street Parade and take a guided tour of the Killer Whale Museum.
• ‘Cat Balou’ Whale Watching Cruise at Eden including refreshments.
• NSW Corrective Services Museum at Cooma.
• In Canberra visit the Australian War Memorial for the ‘Last Post,’ the delightful miniature village of Cockington Green, sightseeing tour of Canberra.
• Enjoy a superb High Tea buffet at the Canberra Hyatt Hotel.
of Fame at Hay.
• Hughes transfers from/to your home. (Zoned area)
• Luxury air-conditioned and restroom equipped touring coach.
• Services of an experienced King William Travel Tour Manager.
• All motel accommodation with private facilities. Note: Some rooms on this tour may be upstairs.
• Full breakfast daily, dinner each evening, 2 lunches, 1 morning tea, 1 High Tea.
• Entrances to: Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame, guided tour of the Eden Killer Whale Museum, ‘Cat Balou’ Whale Watching Cruise, Corrective Services NSW Museum, Australian War Memorial, Cockington Green.
• Sightseeing as per itinerary.
• Goods and Services Tax.
- *Conditions apply
- * A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
- * Prices are based on twin share
- * Single supplements apply
- * A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.
AIR TAXES & GOVT FEES AND ALL PRICES/ITINERARIES ARE CORRECT AT TIME OF PRINT AND ARE ALL *SUBJECT TO ALTERATION*