8 Day Broome Discovery Tour
• Hughes home pick up service. (zoned area only).
• Services of an experienced King William Travel Tour Manager.
• Fly from Adelaide to Broome and return via Perth with Virgin Australia.
• 7 nights’ accommodation at The Continental Hotel, Broome.
• 7 full breakfasts, 5 dinners, 2 lunches, 2 morning teas.
• At Roebuck Bay, experience the magnificent natural phenomenon ‘Staircase to the Moon.’ (weather permitting).
• Half day tour to the Willie Creek Pearl Farm and Pearl Luggers’ Tour.
• Broome sights tour including Broome Historical Museum and Gantheaume Point.
• Camel ride, sunset and dinner at Cable Beach.
• Full day Cape Leveque and Aboriginal Communities tour – journey to the tip of the Dampier Peninsula to experience the remote coastal wilderness of Cape Leveque.
• Full day Geikie Gorge tour & cruise Geikie Gorge, considered to be one of the great marvels of the Kimberley.
• Malcolm Douglas Broome Crocodile Park
• Optional: 2.5hr spectacular ‘Incredible Islands’ scenic flight.
• Hughes Limousines transfers from/to your home. (zoned area only).
• Fully escorted by an experienced King William Travel Tour Manager.
• Virgin Australia flights Adelaide/Broome/Adelaide via Perth.
• 7 nights’ accommodation in Broome at The Continental Hotel.
• 7 full breakfasts, 5 dinners, 2 lunches, 2 morning teas as per itinerary.
• Touring as per brochure to include ‘Staircase to the Moon,’* half Day Willie Creek Pearl Farm tour, Pearl Luggers’ tour, Broome sights tour including Broome Historical Museum, camel ride and sunset, Malcolm Douglas Broome Crocodile Park.
• Full day Cape Leveque and Aboriginal Communities tour.
• Full day Geike Gorge tour and cruise.
• Goods and Services Tax.
* Conditions apply
* A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Single supplements apply
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.
AIR TAXES & GOVT FEES AND ALL PRICES/ITINERARIES ARE CORRECT AT TIME OF PRINT AND ARE ALL *SUBJECT TO ALTERATION*
Monday 20 September, 2021.
Double/Twin Share: $4887.00 per person
Single supplement: $1497.00 per person
Optional ‘Incredible Islands’ scenic flight: $675.00 per person
including ‘Staircase to the Moon’ Willie Creek Pearl Farm & Pearl Luggers’ tour Half Day Broome Sights, Camel ride & Sunset Full Day Cape Leveque & Aboriginal Communities Full Day Geikie Gorge & CruiseOnline Enquiry