7 Day Snowy Mountains Tour
- 1 night Hay and Shepparton, 2 nights each Tumut and Cooma.
- Tour of Gundagai in the picturesque Riverina.
- Evening ‘Nostalgic Film Night’ at the historic Montreal Theatre.
- Festival of the Falling Leaf Grand Street
- Amazing Tumut Valley Violets and Batlow, the ‘Apple Capital’ of Australia.
- Visit the gold rush town of Adelong, the Tumut Broom Factory and enjoy tastings and a light lunch at the Tumut River
- Spectacular Snowy Mountains scenery and magnificent autumn colours.
- Visit to the Snowy Mountains Authority Information Centre in Cooma.
- At Cooma, visit the fascinating Corrective Services NSW Museum.
- Traverse the Alpine Way – see the Head of the River Murray.
- Hughes Limousines transfers from/to your home. (zoned area only).
- Luxury air-conditioned and toilet-equipped coach with seatbelts.
- All motel accommodation with private facilities.
- A cooked breakfast and dinner daily, 1 morning tea, 4 lunches, 1 supper.
- Tour of Gundagai, Montreal Theatre, Tumut Valley Violets, Tumut Broom Factory, Tumut River Brewery tastings, Snowy Mountains Authority Information Centre, Corrective Services NSW Museum, park entry fees.
- Touring as detailed in the itinerary.
- Goods and Services Tax.
* Conditions apply
* A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Single supplements apply
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.