6 Day “Opera in the Alps”
• Hughes Home Pick up Service. (zoned area).
• Tour features 1 night Echuca, 1 night Albury, 2 nights Bright, 1 night Bendigo.
• Premium seats to Australian Music Events 24th ‘Opera in the Alps,’ featuring Silvia Colloca – Mezzo Soprano, Samuel Dundas – Baritone, Thomas Strong – Tenor and William Barton – Digeridoo.
• Paddlewheeler lunch cruise on the mighty Murray River.
• The Army Museum at Bandiana.
• Enjoy a guided tour of the old gold mining town of Beechworth.
• Beautiful Bright and journey up the mountain to Mount Hotham Alpine Resort.
• Benalla and the iconic Sir Edward ‘Weary’ Dunlop statue.
• Ride the famous vintage ‘Talking Tram’ at Bendigo.
• Hughes transfers from/to your home. (zoned area only).
• Luxury air-conditioned and restroom equipped touring coach.
• All motel accommodation with private facilities.
• 5 cooked breakfasts, 4 dinners, 4 lunches 1 Meal pack.
• Premium tickets to ‘Opera in the Alps.’
• Murray River paddleboat lunch cruise, The Army Museum Bandiana, guided tour of Beechworth, tastings at Milawa Mustards, Bendigo ‘Talking Tram’ ride.
• Touring as detailed in the itinerary.
• Goods and Services Tax.
* Conditions apply
* A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Single supplements apply
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.