6 Day “Opera in the Alps”
- Hughes Home Pick up Service. (zoned area).
- Tour features 1 night Echuca, 1 night Albury, 2 nights Bright, 1 night Bendigo.
- Premium seats to the 23rd ‘Opera in the Alps,’ featuring ‘The Three Tenors.’
- Paddlewheeler lunch cruise on the mighty Murray River.
- The Army Museum at Bandiana.
- Enjoy a guided tour of the old gold mining town of Beechworth.
- Beautiful Bright and journey up the mountain to Mount Hotham Alpine Resort.
- Cheese tastings at The Milawa Cheese Company.
- Benalla and the iconic Sir Edward ‘Weary’ Dunlop statue.
- Ride the famous vintage ‘Talking Tram’ at Bendigo.
- Hughes limousine transfers from/to your home. (zoned area only).
- Luxury air-conditioned and restroom equipped touring coach.
- All motel accommodation with private facilities.
- Premium tickets to ‘Opera in the Alps.’
- 5 cooked breakfasts, 4 dinners, 4 lunches 1 Meal pack.
- Murray River paddleboat lunch cruise, The Army Museum Bandiana, guided tour of Beechworth, tastings at the Milawa Cheese Company, Bendigo ‘Talking Tram’ ride.
- Touring as detailed in the itinerary.
- Goods and Services Tax.
* Conditions apply
* A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Single supplements apply
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.