6 Day Hervey Bay Tour
- Hughes home pick up service. (zoned area).
- Fly Adelaide/Brisbane/Adelaide with Virgin Australia.
- 5 nights at the Ramada Hervey Bay.
- At historic Maryborough, birthplace of PL Travers, author of ‘Mary Poppins,’ explore the new Story Bank Museum and stroll the WW1 ANZAC Trail.
- Explore the fascinating Fraser Coast Discovery Sphere (optional) and step back into Hervey Bay’s past at the Hervey Bay Historical Village and Museum.
- High Tea and a glass of ‘bubbly’ at the Hervey Bay RSL.
- Whale watching cruise with morning tea on the ‘Spirit of Hervey Bay.’
- Full day tour to Bundaberg via Childers – visit the Hinkler Hall of Aviation, ride the delightful Australian Sugar Cane Railway, enjoy lunch at Café 1928 plus tour and tastings at the Bundaberg Distilling Co Bond Store – home of the famous Bundaberg Rum.
- Enjoy the many attractions of fascinating Australia Zoo.
- Visit the Bee Gee’s Way at Redcliffe – a commemorative 70m walkway honouring Redcliffe’s most famous young residents.
- Optional: Full day tour to Fraser Island including lunch.
- Hughes home pick up service from/to your home (zoned area).
- Economy Class air travel with Virgin Australia.
- Services of an experienced King William Travel Tour Manager.
- Airconditioned restroom and seat-belt equipped coach travel. Note: Some coach movements may be in a vehicle without restroom.
- Quality hotel acommodation with private facilities.
- 5 full breakfasts, 4 dinners, 2 lunches, 1 morning tea. 1 High Tea.
- Entries include: Maryborough Story Bank Museum, WW1 ANZAC Trail, optional Fraser Coast Discovery Sphere, the Hervey Bay Historical Village and Museum, Whale Watching cruise on board the ‘Spirit of Hervey Bay,’ Hinkler Hall of Aviation, ride on the Australian Sugar Cane Railway, (subject to availability), tour and tastings at Bundaberg Rum Co Bond Store, Australia Zoo.
- Goods and Services Tax.
* Conditions apply
* A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Single supplements apply
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.
AIR TAXES & GOVT FEES AND ALL PRICES/ITINERARIES ARE CORRECT AT TIME OF PRINT AND ARE ALL *SUBJECT TO ALTERATION*
Saturday 28 August
Saturday 04 September
Share twin/double: $ 2198.00 per person
Single Supplement: $ 394.00per person
Full Day Fraser Island: $ 239.00 per person
VISIT FRASER ISLAND AS DID PRINCE HARRY AND MEGHANOnline Enquiry