6 Day Dandenongs Great Ocean Road ‘Tesselaar Tulip Festival’
• Historic Bendigo and ride on the ‘Vintage Talking Tram.’
• Beautiful Dandenongs and the William Ricketts Sanctuary.
• Visit superb Cloudehill Garden and enjoy a delightful Devonshire morning tea.
• Explore the colourful 66th Tesselaar Tulip Festival at Silvan.
• Smorgasbord dinner and Tyrolean night at the famous Cuckoo Restaurant.
• Ride the ‘Puffing Billy’ Steam Train through the tall forests of the Dandenongs.
• Mornington Peninsula including Arthurs Seat and Ashcombe Maze.
• Spectacular scenery of the Great Ocean Road.
• Flagstaff Hill and the multi-million dollar sound and laser show ‘Shipwrecked’ which brings to life the tragic story of the wreck of the ‘Loch Ard.’ Also meet the penguin Maremma Ambassador Dogs.
• Mary MacKillop Centre at Penola and Penola town tour.
• Hughes Limousines transfers to/from your home. (zoned area).
• Luxury airconditioned and restroom equipped coach.
• All motel/hotel accommodation with private facilities. Note: Some properties may be 2 level with stairs for access.
• 5 full breakfasts, 1 morning tea, 1 lunch, 1 afternoon tea, 5 dinners.
• Note: Day 3 dinner will be an international smorgasbord with Tyrolean entertainment at The Cuckoo Restaurant.
• Entry to: Bendigo ‘Vintage Talking Tram,’ William Ricketts Sanctuary, Cloudehill Garden, Tesselaar Tulip Festival, ride on ‘Puffing Billy,’ Ashcombe Maze and Water Garden, Sorrento to Queenscliff ferry, Flagstaff Hill including ‘Shipwrecked’ and Meet the Maremmas, Mary MacKillop Centre and Penola town tour.
• Touring as detailed in the itinerary.
• Goods and Services Tax.
* Conditions apply
* A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Single supplements apply
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.
AIR TAXES & GOVT FEES AND ALL PRICES/ITINERARIES ARE CORRECT AT TIME OF PRINT AND ARE ALL *SUBJECT TO ALTERATION*