6 Day Canberra Floriade and Bowral “Tulip Festival Time”
· Hughes Home Pick up Service. (zoned area)
· Fly to Sydney and return from Canberra with Virgin Australia.
· 2 nights at the lovely Springs Resort in Mittagong and 3 nights at the Alpha Hotel at Tuggeranong in Canberra.
· Take in Australia’s Premier Celebration of Spring! The Canberra Floriade held in Commonwealth Park, is a nationally and internationally recognised event and the largest festival of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere.
· Delightful Bowral Tulip Time Festival at the fabulous Corbett Gardens.
· Explore the Bradman Museum and International Cricket Hall of Fame, and enjoy a light lunch in Stumps Cafe.
· Visit the unique cool climate garden at Red Cow Farm, Sutton Forest.
· Historic Berrima and the old Courthouse, in 1838 the scene of Australia’s first ever ‘trial by jury.’
· Visit the many exhibitions at the Australian War Memorial and stay for the moving ‘Last Post.’
· Sights of Canberra include visit to Cockington Green miniature village, orientation tour of Canberra, guided tour of Parliament House, the National Museum of Australia and a trip up Telstra Tower.
· Visit the National Aboretum and view the amazing National Bonsai and Penjing Collection.
· Old Bus Depot Sunday Markets at Kingston.
· Delightful cruise to see the sights of Canberra from Lake Burley Griffin.
· Hughes Home Pick Up Service. (zoned area).
· Economy class flights with Virgin Australia.
· Luxury 5 star air-conditioned coach travel.
· 2 nights’ accommodation at the Springs Resort, Mittagong and 3 nights’ accommodation at the Alpha Hotel, Tuggeranong, Canberra.
· 5 cooked breakfasts, 5 dinners, 1 lunch, 1 High Tea at the Canberra Hyatt Hotel.
· Entry to: Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame, Bowral Tulip Time, Red Cow Farm Gardens, Berrima Courthouse, Cockington Green, Australian War Memorial, Canberra Floriade, National Arboretum, National Museum of Australia, tour of Parliament House, cruise on Lake Burley Griffin, National Gallery of Australia. (At the National Museum of Australia and NGA, entry to special exhibitions at own cost).
· Goods and Services Tax.
* Conditions apply
* A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Single supplements apply
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.
AIR TAXES & GOVT FEES AND ALL PRICES/ITINERARIES ARE CORRECT AT TIME OF PRINT AND ARE ALL *SUBJECT TO ALTERATION*