6 Day Bright Autumn Festival
- Hughes Home Pick up Service. (zoned area).
- Fully escorted from Adelaide by a King William Travel Tour Manager.
- Tour features 1 night Echuca, 3 nights Albury, 1 night Bendigo.
- Full day at the Bright Autumn Festival Gala Day with monster market, bands, entertainment and highlight of the day, the Gala Day Parade.
- ‘Pride of the Murray’ paddlewheeler carvery lunch cruise on the mighty Murray.
- Bonegilla – the Migrant Experience near Wodonga.
- Enjoy a fascinating guided tour of the old gold mining town of Beechworth.
- Wine tasting and light lunch at Brown Bros Winery set in the stunning King Valley in the foothills of the Alpine National Park.
- At Benalla, visit the Benalla Botanic Gardens and view the iconic Sir Edward ‘Weary’ Dunlop Statue.
- Ride the famous vintage ‘Talking Tram’ at Bendigo.
- Hughes limousine transfers from/to your home. (zoned area only).
- Services of a experienced King William Travel Tour Manager.
- Luxury air-conditioned and restroom equipped touring coach.
- All motel accommodation with private facilities.
- 5 cooked breakfasts, 5 dinners, 2 lunches.
- Murray River paddleboat lunch cruise, Bonegilla – the Migrant Experience, guided tour of Beechworth, wine tasting and light lunch at Brown Bros Winery, Benalla Botanic Gardens, Bendigo tram ride.
- Touring as detailed in the itinerary.
- Goods and Services Tax.
* Conditions apply
* A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Single supplements apply
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.