6 Day Bright Autumn Festival
• Hughes Home Pick up Service. (zoned area).
• Fully escorted from Adelaide by an experienced King William Travel Tour Manager.
• Tour features 1 night Echuca, 3 nights Albury, 1 night Bendigo.
• Bright Autumn Festival Gala Day with monster market, bands, entertainment and highlight of the day, the Gala Day Parade.
• ‘Pride of the Murray’ paddlewheeler lunch cruise on the mighty Murray.
• Bonegilla – the Migrant Experience near Wodonga.
• Enjoy a fascinating guided tour of the old gold mining town of Beechworth.
• Visit lovely Lavender Hue on the banks of the sparkling Ovens River.
• At Benalla, see fascinating wall art, visit the Benalla Botanic Gardens and view the iconic Sir Edward ‘Weary’ Dunlop Statue.
• Ride the famous vintage ‘Talking Tram’ at Bendigo.
• Hughes transfers from/to your home. (zoned area only).
• Services of an experienced King William Travel Tour Manager.
• Luxury air-conditioned and restroom equipped touring coach.
• All motel accommodation with private facilities.
• 5 cooked breakfasts, 5 dinners, 2 lunches.
• Murray River paddleboat lunch cruise, Bonegilla – the Migrant Experience, guided tour of Beechworth, Lavender Hue, Benalla Botanic Gardens, Bendigo tram ride.
• Touring as detailed in the itinerary.
• Goods and Services Tax.
* Conditions apply
* A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Single supplements apply
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.