5 Day Red Centre Tour
- Fly Economy Class with Qantas direct Adelaide to Ayers Rock (Uluru) and Alice Springs to Adelaide.
- Quality coach travel with AAT Kings.
- 2 nights at the 4.5 star Desert Gardens Hotel at Ayers Rock Resort and 2 nights in Alice Springs at the award-winning Doubletree by Hilton Alice Springs.
- 2 day tour to Uluru (Ayers Rock) including a base tour, Kata Tjuta (The Olgas), sunset at ‘The Rock.’
- Enjoy the award-winning ‘Sounds of Silence’ dinner.
- At Uluru, experience early morning the spectacular ‘Field of Light.’
- Familiarisation tour of Alice Springs and visit the Royal Flying Doctor Service, Alice Springs Reptile Centre and Alice Springs Desert Park.
- Hughes transfers to/from your home.
- Escorted throughout by King William Travel professional Tour Escort.
- Fly Economy Class with Qantas Adelaide to Ayers Rock (Uluru) and Alice Springs to Adelaide.
- Luxury airconditioned AAT Kings touring coach with full size reclining seats.
- Quality hotel accommodation with private facilities.
- Meals: 4 breakfasts, 4 dinners.
- Entry fees and touring as specified in the itinerary.
- Goods and Services tax.
Field of Light, Uluru, Bruce Munro
Photo by: Mark Pickthall
* Conditions apply
* A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Single supplements apply
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.
AIR TAXES & GOVT FEES AND ALL PRICES/ITINERARIES ARE CORRECT AT TIME OF PRINT AND ARE ALL *SUBJECT TO ALTERATION*
Wednesday 28th August, 2019.
Share double/twin: $3187.00 per person
Single Supplement: $794.00 per person
Fly Adelaide/Ayers Rock & Alice Springs/Adelaide ‘Sounds of Silence’ Dinner Spectacular ‘Field of Light’ at Uluru Royal Flying Doctor Service Alice Springs Desert Park Fully escorted from AdelaideOnline Enquiry