5 Day Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show
- Hughes home pick up service. (zoned area).
- Comfortable Red Service seats on board The Overland from Adelaide to Melbourne and return including a $20.00 per person voucher to spend on the outward journey.
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Melbourne.
- The fabulous 24th Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show and Melbourne sights tour.
- Enjoy a cruise on the Yarra with Classic Steamboat Cruises including morning or afternoon tea and a glass of ‘bubbly.’
- Full Day tour to the beautiful Dandenongs, magnificent Cloudehill Garden, ride the ‘Puffing Billy’ steam train.
- A day on the beautiful Bellarine Peninsula with lunch including visits to the National Wool Museum and the amazing Mill Markets.
- Optional: Premium seats to ‘Jersey Boys,’ the story of Frankie Valli and the Four Seasons.
- Hughes Limousines transfers to/from your home. (Zoned area only).
- Escorted from Adelaide by a King William Travel Tour Manager.
- Travel Adelaide/Melbourne/Adelaide on board The Overland in Red Service seats, including $20.00 per person voucher to spend on the outward journey.
- 5 star touring coach.
- 4 nights’ accommodation in Melbourne with private facilities.
- 3 full breakfasts, 1 continental breakfast, 2 lunches, 4 dinners.
- Entry to the Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show, Classic Steamboat cruise, ride the Puffing Billy steam train, Cloudehill Garden, National Wool Museum.
- Goods and Services Tax.
* Conditions apply
* A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Single supplements apply
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.
Friday 29th March, 2019
Double/Twin Share: $ 1595.00 per person
Single Supplement: $ 385.00
Optional: Premium seats to
The Musical $ 175.00pp
Fully Escorted from Adelaide Travel to and from Melbourne on The Overland Optional: Premium seats to ‘Jersey Boys’Online Enquiry