5 Day Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show
• Hughes home pick up service. (zoned area).
• Comfortable Red Service seats on board The Overland from Adelaide to Melbourne and return including meal vouchers to spend on the train.
• 4 nights’ accommodation in Melbourne.
• The fabulous 25th Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show and Melbourne sights tour.
• Enjoy a cruise on the Yarra with Classic Riverboat Cruises including morning or afternoon tea.
• Full day tour to the Mornington Peninsula – visit Cruden Farm Gardens, Ashcombe Maze and historic Sorrento.
• Full Day tour to the beautiful Dandenongs, magnificent Cloudehill Garden, ride the ‘Puffing Billy’ steam train.
• Optional: Premium seats to ‘Billy Elliot’’ at the at the Regent Theatre.
• Hughes transfers to/from your home. (Zoned area only).
• Escorted from Adelaide by an experienced King William Travel Tour Manager.
• Travel Adelaide/Melbourne/Adelaide on board The Overland in Red Service seats, including meal vouchers to spend on the train.
• 5 star touring coach.
• 4 nights’ accommodation in Melbourne with private facilities.
• 3 full breakfasts, 1 continental breakfast, 2 morning OR afternoon teas, 2 lunches, 4 dinners.
• Entry to the Melbourne International Flower and Garden Show, Classic Riverboat cruise, Cruden Farm Gardens, Ashcombe Maze, Cloudehill Garden, ride the Puffing Billy steam train.
• Goods and Services Tax.
* Conditions apply
* A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Single supplements apply
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.
Friday 27th March, 2020
Double/Twin Share: $ 1699.00 per person
Single Supplement: $ 395.00
Optional: Premium seats to
The Musical $ 185.00pp
Fully Escorted from Adelaide Travel to and from Melbourne on The Overland Optional: Premium seats to ‘Billy Elliot’Online Enquiry