4 Days Flinders Ranges ‘Spring’
• 1 night at the Hawker Hotel and 2 nights at Leigh Creek Tavern Motel.
• Ride the historic Pichi Richi Railway ‘Afghan Express’ steam train from Port Augusta to Quorn.
• Stunning outback scenery and historic places such as the National Trust Kanyaka Ruins.
• View the amazing ‘Wilpena Panorama’ at Hawker.
• Tour into Wilpena Pound, including a shuttle ride into ‘The Pound’ and enjoy lunch at the famous Wilpena Pound Resort.
• See the famous Cazenaux Tree and travel through beautiful Parachilna Gorge.
• Full day excursion to the outback town of Marree at the junction of the infamous Birdsville Track. (weather permitting).
• Explore the old ghost town of Farina.
• Return to Adelaide via the country towns of Melrose and Clare.
• Optional: 30 minute scenic flight over Wilpena Pound. (additional cost).
• Optional: 1.5hr scenic flight over the Marree Man and Lake Eyre South. (additional cost).
• Hughes transfers to/from your home. (Zoned area only).
• Airconditioned and restroom equipped touring coach.
• All motel accommodation with private facilities.
• Cooked breakfast each morning and 2 course dinner each evening, 4 lunches, 1 morning tea, 1 afternoon tea. Other refreshments off the coach will be provided where appropriate.
• Pichi Richi Railway train trip, Jeff Morgan Gallery and the amazing Wilpena Panorama, Kanyaka Ruins, national park entry fees.
• Touring as per itinerary.
• Goods and Services Tax.
* A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Single supplements apply
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.
AIR TAXES & GOVT FEES AND ALL PRICES/ITINERARIES ARE CORRECT AT TIME OF PRINT AND ARE ALL *SUBJECT TO ALTERATION*
2019 DEPARTURE DATES:
Saturday 7 September
Saturday 28 September
Saturday 12 October
Share twin/double: $1239.00 per person
Single supplement: $194.00 per person
30min Wilpena Scenic Flight:
$210.00 per person
1.5hr Lake Eyre Sth Scenic Flight:
$465.00 per person
THE PICHI RICHI TRAIN and JEFF MORGAN GALLERY, WILPENA POUND, MARREEOnline Enquiry