4 Day Sydney ‘AUSTRALIA DAY’ Tour
- Hughes Home Pick Up Service.
- Travel Adelaide to Sydney and return with Virgin Australia.
- Fabulous Captain Cook Sydney Harbour Australia Day Cruise on the ‘Sydney 2000’ including welcome glass of ‘bubbly,’ premium 3 course dinner on the Show Deck and ‘dress circle’ viewing of the Australia Day fireworks.
- Sydney sights tour, visit to Madame Tussauds and time to explore Darling Harbour.
- Full day tour to the spectacular Blue Mountains – visit Katoomba and view the famous Three Sisters, explore heritage-listed ‘Leuralla’ and the Leuralla Toy and Railway Museum, enjoy a light lunch at historic Everglades House.
- Hughes from/to your home. (zoned area only).
- Fly Adelaide/Sydney and return with Virgin Australia.
- Luxury air-conditioned touring coach.
- Hotel accommodation with private facilities. Note: As with most hotels in Sydney, showers at this property are over the bath.
- 3 cooked breakfasts, 3 dinners, (including dinner cruise), 2 lunches.
- Australia Day Captain Cook Dinner Cruise and Australia Day fireworks.
- Entry to Mme Tussauds, Everglades, Leuralla Toy & Railway Museum.
- Touring as detailed in the itinerary.
- Goods and Services Tax.
* Conditions apply
* A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Single supplements apply
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.
Friday 24 JANUARY 2020
Share double/twin: $1975.00 per person
Single supplement: $ 429.00 per person
including CAPTAIN COOK DINNER CRUISE & FIREWORKS SPECTACULAR BLUE MOUNTAINS LUNCH AT FAMOUS DOYLES ON THE BEACH Fully Escorted from AdelaideOnline Enquiry