4 Day Melbourne and “Evita”
- Hughes Limousines home pick up service. (Zoned area).
- Services of an experienced King William Tour Manager.
- Fly Adelaide to Melbourne and return with Virgin Australia.
- Premium seats to ‘Evita’ at the State Theatre.
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Batmans Hill on Collins.
- 3 full breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 supper.
- Melbourne sights tour including Fitzroy Gardens and the Conservatory.
- Cruise to Williamstown with Classic Steamboat Cruises including morning tea and lunch at the Customhouse Hotel.
- A day on the beautiful Bellarine Peninsula with lunch including visits to the National Wool Museum and the amazing Mill Markets.
- Half day excursion to the Queen Victoria Markets.
- Hughes Limousines transfers to/from your home. (Zoned area only).
- Services of King William Travel Tour Escort.
- Fly Adelaide/Melbourne/Adelaide with Virgin Australia.
- 5 star touring coach.
- 3 nights’ accommodation at Batmans Hill on Collins, Melbourne.
- 3 full buffet breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner, 1 supper.
- Premium seats to ‘Evita’ at the Arts Centre Melbourne State Theatre.
- Sights as per brochure including Classic Steamboat Cruises and glass of ‘bubbly,’ National Wool Museum.
- Goods and Services Tax.
* Conditions apply
* A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Single supplements apply
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.
Monday 11th February 2019
Share double/twin $ 1598.00 per person
Single supplement: $ 269.00 per person
including Virgin Australia flights Adelaide to Melbourne and return ‘Evita’ at the State Theatre Melbourne sights tour Melbourne Steamboat cruise to Williamstown Beautiful Bellarine PeninsulaOnline Enquiry