4 Day Canberra Autum “Matisse & Picasso”
• Fly to Sydney and return from Canberra with Virgin Australia.
• Hughes Home Pick up Service. (zoned area)
• 3 nights at the Alpha Hotel at Tuggeranong, Canberra.
• Spectacular autumn colours of the Southern Highlands and the ACT.
• At Bowral explore the Bradman Museum and International Cricket Hall of Fame, enjoy a light lunch in Stumps Café, visit the unique cool climate garden at Red Cow Farm, Sutton Forest.
• Entry to Matisse & Picasso at the National Gallery of Australia.
• Sights of Canberra include an orientation tour of Canberra, visit to Cockington Green miniature village, guided tour of Parliament House, visits to the National Museum of Australia and the fabulous National Portrait Gallery.
• See the many exhibitions at the Australian War Memorial and stay for the moving ‘Last Post.’
• Visit the National Aboretum and view the amazing National Bonsai and Penjing Collection.
• Delightful afternoon High Tea at the historic art deco Canberra Hyatt Hotel.
• Hughes Home Pick Up Service. (zoned area).
• Economy class flights with Virgin Australia.
• Luxury 5 star air-conditioned coach travel.
• 3 nights’ accommodation at the Alpha Hotel, Tuggeranong, Canberra. (Note: Upper level rooms have lift access).
• 3 breakfasts, 3 dinners, 1 lunch, 1 Afternoon High Tea.
• Entry to: Bradman Museum & International Cricket Hall of Fame, Red Cow Farm Gardens, the National Arboretum and the National Bonsai Collection, guided tour of Parliament House, Australian War Memorial, entry ‘Matisse & Picasso,’ at the NGA, cruise on Lake Burley Griffin, National Museum of Australia, Cockington Green, National Portrait Gallery.
• Goods and Services Tax.
* Conditions apply
* A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Single supplements apply
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.
AIR TAXES & GOVT FEES AND ALL PRICES/ITINERARIES ARE CORRECT AT TIME OF PRINT AND ARE ALL *SUBJECT TO ALTERATION*