4 Day Ballarat Easter
- Hughes home pick up service (zoned area).
- Gum San Chinese Heritage Centre, Ararat.
- Fascinating full day tour to the Old Gold Towns of Central Victoria including historic Maryborough Station, Castlemaine, Daylesford and the Amazing Mill Markets.
- Sights of beautiful and historic Ballarat including the Botanic Gardens and Robert Clark Conservatory.
- During the day explore Sovereign Hill and take in the new evening spectacle – Sovereign Hill ‘Aura’ Sound and Light Show.
- Hughes Home Pick Up Service (zoned area).
- Luxury air-conditioned and restroom equipped touring coach.
- Specialised tour guide to the Old Gold Towns.
- 3 nights’ accommodation at the Belltower Inn, Ballarat.
- 3 cooked breakfasts, 1 morning tea, 2 picnic lunches, 3 dinners.
- Entry to the Gum San Chinese Heritage Centre, Robert Clark Conservatory, Day entry to Sovereign Hill, evening spectacular ‘Aura’ Sound & Light Show.
- Goods and Services Tax.
* Conditions apply
* A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Single supplements apply
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.