4 Day Ballarat “Begonia Festival”
• Hughes home pick up service (zoned area).
• Gum San Chinese Heritage Centre, Ararat.
• Fascinating full day tour of Ballarat and the Old Gold Towns of Central Victoria including Clunes and Talbot, historic Maryborough Station, Castlemaine and Creswick Woollen Mills.
• The colourful Ballarat Begonia Festival Parade including a visit to the Ballarat Botanical Gardens and Robert Clark Conservatory with its spectacular annual display of tuberous Begonias.
• Enjoy the evening spectacle at Sovereign Hill – ‘Aura’ Sound and Light Show.
• Hughes Home Pick Up Service (zoned area).
• Luxury air-conditioned and restroom equipped touring coach.
• 3 nights’ accommodation at the Sovereign Park Motor Inn, Ballarat.
• 3 cooked breakfasts, 1 lunch, 1 afternoon tea, 3 dinners.
• Specialised guided tour of Ballarat and the Old Gold Towns.
• Entry to the Gum San Chinese Heritage Centre, Robert Clark Conservatory, evening spectacular ‘Aura’ Sound & Light Show.
• Touring as per itinerary including the Ballarat Begonia Festival Parade.
• Goods and Services Tax.
* Conditions apply
* A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Single supplements apply
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.