2 Day Australian International Airshow Aerospace and Defence
HIGH FLYING HIGHLIGHTS
The Australian International Airshow – where the action never ends.
Be amazed as the world’s most skillful aerobatic pilots strut their daring stuff in a host of high-powered sports aircraft. Watch spellbound as they perform their breath-taking manoeuvres – rolls, twists and turns – to the cheers of the big crowd. Solo acts and group formations will star in a series of highly choreographed routines, paying tribute to the barnstormers of old. Individual and formation parachute displays will also be a memorable feature of Airshow 2019.
Antique aircraft, historic replicas, vintage warbirds, pioneers of the jet age and classics of the 1940’s and 1950’s will be there in abundance. So too will be the daring exploits of the highly skilled aerobatic performers, who will amaze and astound with their incredible displays of wing walking, aerial barnstorming and stunt flying. Be amazed as they tumble, twist, turn and growl through their paces. Be amazed, enthralled, be delighted – just be there!
The Australian International Airshow 2019 is one of the world’s great aviation spectaculars and has a long-standing reputation as one of the largest and most comprehensive events of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere. Experience the awesome power of military aviation, the thrust and grunt of the latest heavy metal. Marvel as jet fighters, strike bombers and heavy lift leviathans are joined by swarms of attack helicopters, from home and abroad, for a series of breathtaking routines and simulated combat manoeuvres. The event also features the best collection of aerobatic daredevils ever to be gathered together for an Australian air show and their high flying antics and precision manoeuvres promise to leave the crowd spellbound. There will be historic aircraft from the classic years of aviation and the most impressive collection of World War 11 aircraft ever to soar skyward at Avalon.
On the ground, military re-enactment groups will turn back the pages of history. Their lifelike re-creation of famous Australian Army land battles will be enhanced by authentic period uniforms, vehicles, artillery and weaponry.
The aerospace showcase will feature the technology of tomorrow. Hundreds of the world’s leading innovators will display their latest and most exciting aerospace, aviation, defence products and inventions.
Airshow 2019 will be the most dynamic pageant of its kind ever staged in Australia.
- Virgin Australia flights Adelaide/Melbourne/Adelaide.
- 1 night’s accommodation at Batmans Hill Melbourne with light supper 01 March and full buffet breakfast 02 March.
- Coach transportation as per itinerary.
- 2 day Gold Passes to the Australian International Airshow 2019 with reserved Grandstand seating directly in front of the runway – Friday and ‘Night Alight’ and full day Saturday.
- Access to the exclusive ‘Gold Pass’ enclosure. Within this exclusive area you will find food outlets, bar, ‘alfresco’ dining and private facilities. Note: Food and beverages in the ‘Gold Pass’ enclosure not included in cost.
- Complimentary souvenir programme.
- Gold Pass
- Goods and Services tax.
* Conditions apply
* A surcharge for payment by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Single supplements apply
* A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on services required.
AIR TAXES & GOVT FEES AND ALL PRICES/ITINERARIES ARE CORRECT AT TIME OF PRINT AND ARE ALL *SUBJECT TO ALTERATION
Friday 1st March 2019
Double/Twin Share: $ 1399.00 per person
Single Supplement: $ 189.00 per person
FLY TO/FROM MELBOURNE WITH VIRGIN AUSTRALIA 1 NIGHT’S ACCOMMODATION IN GEELONG 2 DAY GOLD PASSES TO AIRSHOW –‘NIGHT ALIGHT’ FRIDAY AND ALL DAY SATURDAY FULLY ESCORTED FROM ADELAIDEOnline Enquiry