12 Day – Cairo and Ancient Egypt River Cruise and Tour
- Home-Hosted Cooking Demonstration & Dinner with Local Family in Cairo
- Nubian show on board of cruise
- Visit to Nubian Village to meet Local School Children
- 19 superb meals including
9 Full Breakfasts (FB), 4 Lunches (L), 6 Dinners(D)
- Complimentary 2 drinks per guest with lunch and dinner
on board MS Hamees
- Tea & coffee facilities in all cabins on board MS Hamees
- One of the largest and most stylish river ships on the Nile.
- Fresh from an extensive refurbishment in 2018.
- Comfortable and contemporary ship with 5 star service on board.
- Encompassing a range of facilities, including a swimming pool, reading room, play room and a sun deck with space to socialise.
- Two drinks (beer, wine or soft drink) are included with lunch and dinner, with tea and coffee facilities in all cabins.
Cabin Amenities & Features:
- Cabins contain either two Twin beds or a King-sized bed (Single bed dimension: 100cm x 200cm or King bed dimension: 150cm x 200cm)
- Private bathroom with bathtub & hair dryer
- 21″ LCD Television
- Internal telephone
- Music channels
- Mini Bar
- Kettle for Tea and Coffee
- Safety Deposit box
- Free WIFI
- Complimentary 600ml bottle of water provided daily per person
Currency On Board:
- Ms Hamees accepts all currencies on board. Guests can also settle any on board accounts by Visa, Mastercard, as well as Egyptian Pound or US Dollars.
- All cabins have 2 round pinned plugs, 220 volt electrical outlets.
- A laundry service is offered on board. Pricing can be obtained upon request.
- 19 superb meals including
Your Cruise Includes
- 4 nights on board of MS Hamees
- Airport transfers to and from the ship
- The services of a Tour Director
- Port taxes and charges
- All tipping and gratuities
- Visit to the Pyramids & Great Sphinx
- Visit to the Egyptian Museum
- Visit to the Khan-El-Khalili Market
- Visit to the Monument of Queen Hatshepsut & Statues of Colossi of Memnon
- Tour of vast open-air temple of Karnak
- Cruise to Dendera & visit to Hathor Temple
- Visit to Luxor Temple
- Visit to the Temple of Horus at Edfu
- Kom Ombo Temple
- Visit to the Osiris Temple Complex of Philae
- Felucca cruise on the Nile
- Visit to Temples of Ramses II & Nefertari
A professional service fee may apply and varies depending on service required.
* A surcharge for payments made by credit card applies
* Prices are based on twin share
* Conditions Apply
AIR TAXES & GOVT FEES AND ALL PRICES/ITINERARIES ARE CORRECT AT TIME OF PRINT AND ARE ALL *SUBJECT TO ALTERATION*
Evergreen Cairo and Ancient Egypt River Cruise
Film Presentation and Talk:
10.00am to 11.30am
1.30pm to 3.00pm
King William Travel Theatrette
29 King William Street Adelaide
- Regan Grainger Sales Development Manager SA/NT
for “Evergreen Tours” will present
- 2 Films on the exciting “Cairo and Ancient Egypt River Cruises”
Followed by a travel talk
- Complimentary Refreshments will be served
- Telephone 8212 2132 for enquiries.
Thursday 3 October 2019
Twin Share Category D $6398.00 per person
Optional 4 night/5 day extension to Jordan $2,400 per person twin share.
Emirates Airlines including taxes up to $175.00 per person FLY FREE extended until 28/2Online Enquiry